System configuration list:
Name Model Quantity Remarks
One, 270 square meters
The main control unit OBT-60001 has a voting and video function, and does not need to be a separate voting host and video host.
Chairman unit OBT-6000A1 only
Representative unit OBT-6000B15 only
High-speed PTZ camera ball OBT-V081 with software
Dual graphics card OBT-V1201
Voting software OBT-8000S1 set
Infrared emission host OBT-61001
Infrared emission unit OBT-6100S3 block
Translation unit OBT-612Y3-5 is required by translation language, up to 5 units
Interpreter monitors headphones 6-10
Infrared receiving unit OBT-6100D40 only
Receiving unit headset OBT-S0140 only
Second, 350 square meters
According to the configuration of 270 square meters, the infrared radiation plate is changed to 4 sets, and the others are unchanged.
Common needs part:
Amplifier / customer needs as needed
Mixing console / customer self-matching as needed
Speaker / customer needs as needed
Recording equipment / customer self-matching as needed
Computer WINDOWSXP operating system customer self-matching
Projector or TV/customer self-matching
Computer management conference system
The computer management conference system is a system designed for the discussion, voting, and automatic tracking of camera conferences. It has comprehensive functions and can manage conference discussions, conference voting, and conference voting according to different requirements of users and different operation modes. Democratic review. Can be used in conjunction with simultaneous interpretation and wired/wireless language distribution systems.
The system can be connected to a computer for operation, or it can work independently from the computer. The system control mode is selected by the host panel: computer control mode and host control mode. A single host can communicate up to 250 units.
1.0 computer management conference system master machine
1.1 The host computer has the following functions:
1) The panel has a liquid crystal display operating mode.
2) Support multiple conference modes: free discussion mode, rotation mode, and limited speech mode.
Free speaking mode (Free): The attending unit can open the free button to speak and close the button after the speech is finished.
Rotation mode (FIFO): It can be set to 1 to 12 seats to rotate each other.
Limit mode: You can arbitrarily set 1-12 seats to limit the speech.
Chair mode optional: You can choose the chairperson-only and chairperson mode.
C.only: When the chairman microphone presses the priority button, all the representative microphones are turned off and can't be turned on, unless the microphone is turned on and the microphone is turned on.
Chairman Normal mode: After the chairman microphone presses the priority button, all delegate microphones are turned off but can be turned on freely. (selected on the computer)
Auto Power Off (A.off): It is possible to select whether the microphone will automatically turn off within 30 or 60 seconds after the microphone has finished speaking. (selected on the computer)
The chairman's music tone is optional: you can choose between yes or no. (selected on the computer)
1 power switch (POWER)
2 mode button (MODE), you can choose: free mode, rotation mode (1 to 12), limit mode (1 to 12), panel control mode, computer control mode.
3 speaker number button (NUMBER), (1 to 12)
4 save button (SAVE)
6 wired microphone volume potentiometer (MIC)
7AUX volume potentiometer (AUX)
8 monitor volume potentiometer (MONTOR)
9 system total output volume potentiometer (MASTER)
10-cell volume potentiometer (UNIT.VOL)
11 representative machine terminal block (DELEGATES)
12 effect output (OUT)
13 effect input (IN)
14 wired microphone input (MICIN)
15 unit signal output (OUTPUT)
16 system line output (LINE)
17 system recording output (REC)
18AUX input socket (AUXIN) (phone connector, DVD and other input interfaces)
19 data connector (DATA)
20 power socket (AC: 220V/50HZ)
2.0 video central processor
1. Support multiple cameras. (8 built-in, can be expanded to 32)
2. Single machine up to 250 camera position tracking control points. Can be cascaded in multiple machines.
3. Support multiple camera protocols. (Pelco_D9600)
4. The central processing unit can communicate with external devices such as computer or video switching matrix through RS-232 port (or RS-485), and has linkage control function.
5. Built-in video switching matrix (4 input 1 output)
1 power switch (POWER)
2 power indicator (POWER)
3 video 1 indicator (V1)
4 video 2 indicator (V2)
5 video 3 indicator (V3)
6 video 4 indicator (V4)
7 system busy indicator (BUSY)
8 data interface (DATA)
9 computer connection port (RS-232)
10 camera interface (DOME) A-G-B, A is positive B is negative G is ground
11 video 1 input (VIODE1)
12 video 2 input (VIODE2)
13 video 3 input (VIODE3)
14 video 4 input (VIODE4)
15 video output (VIODEOUT)
16 power socket (AC: 220V/50HZ)
3.0 voting host
The voting host is used to collect the voting data and provide power to the voting representative unit. The voting host has four sets of 8P-DIN plugs, which can be used for system multi-connection, and each host can connect 250 voting units. The voting host can implement multi-level machine association, and the system can reach 10,000 representative devices through host cascade. Suitable for all kinds of large, medium and small meeting occasions. The system is equipped with a special "T" type connecting cable, which is connected by one-line connection, which is convenient and simple to install.
1, (POWER) power switch
2, (POWER) power indicator
3, (BUSY) system status indicator
4, (RS-232) computer connector
5. (III) voting unit connection port (the unit can be single or multi-channel connected in 250 units, the unit is above 250, and any one of the four interfaces can be used as the cascade interface of the host)
6, (AC110V~240V50/60Hz) power socket
4.0 conference unit
1. The microphone has a single button and an indicator light to control the speaking state.
2. The microphone has a two-color light ring (red and green). When the red light ring is normal, the red light ring flashes when it is applied, and the green light ring lights when waiting.
3. The chairman machine in the system can only be one and can be placed anywhere in the loop.
4. It has the priority function of forcibly cutting off the speech of the microphone.
5. A prompt tone with the chairman's priority.
6. Chairman's special speaking mode: Only the chairman unit can be activated.
7, with camera automatic tracking function.
8, with voting function: (implemented when connected to the computer).
1) When the registration starts, the sign-in light “ATTEND” flashes. After the representative is seated, the button is reported. At this time, the corresponding “ATTEND” indicator on the voter is lit, indicating that it has been reported. The voter must be illuminated after the “ATTEND” light is on.
2) There are five buttons on the voting device. When used for voting, the first three buttons represent “Yes/YES”, “No/NO”, “Abstain/ABSTAIN”. When the voting starts, the “VOTE” light flashes. At this time, the representative can press the corresponding “Yes/YES”, “Abstain/ABSTAIN” or “No/NO” buttons as they wish. The corresponding lamp of the group button lights up and then turns off, and the VOTE light is always on, indicating A vote has been taken and the vote is valid. If you want to modify your wishes before the end of the voting, you can also press other keys, the voting result will be based on the last button.
3) If the election is used for elections, the five buttons represent five candidates. Each button has a corresponding indicator. "Candidate 1"; "Candidate 2"; "Candidate 3"; "Candidate 4"; "Candidate 5" (Candidate 5). There are a variety of election modes to choose from (three to three, five to one, five to five). When the election starts, the “VOTE” light flashes. At this time, the delegates can press the candidate they want to vote for. After the button is pressed, the corresponding light is turned off and then turned off. The VOTE light is always on to indicate that the election is valid. If you want to modify your wishes before the voting is over, you can press other keys. The voting result is subject to the last button.
4) Democratic Evaluation For democratic review, the five buttons represent "--" (0) "-" (25) "0" (50) "+" (75) "++" (100).
The following functions are implemented when the 5.0 system is connected to the computer:
The operation software interface is simple and realizes the site layout function. With dual screen display.
The progress of the meeting is controlled by the operator.
5.1. Voting function (agree, disagree, abstain); election (single choice, multiple choice) review (100, 75, 50, 25, 0)
5.2. Camera automatic tracking function.
5.3. The discussion mode of the system implements the following modes:
1) Open mode (FREE): All delegates can speak freely, and the chairman priority button works for all delegates. The operator or chairperson can assign any delegate machine to turn any delegate machine on or off at any time.
2) Override rotation mode (FIFO): It is to set the number of simultaneous speakers at the conference. When the number of speakers designated by the conference is reached, the person who will speak later will automatically turn off the microphone that is first turned on to keep the number of speakers at the conference. . (You can freely set 1 - 12)
3) Limit mode (LIMIT): It is the number of people who limit the speech at the same time. However, when the number of microphones opened reaches the number of speakers designated by the conference, the person who wants to speak later must wait until the previous person withdraws from speaking before speaking. (You can freely set 1 - 12)
4) Automatic conference mode: It is possible to specify the time (1 to 250 minutes) that everyone in the conference can speak. When a person starts speaking, the countdown starts automatically, and when the specified time is reached, it automatically shuts down. If someone is waiting to speak, they will automatically follow the application, and each person who speaks will automatically activate the countdown. You can also manually control the person who is speaking to stop speaking. Subsequent applicants will also speak automatically.
5) Application method: Everyone who wants to speak must be allowed to speak after the operator agrees. It is also possible to have the person who is speaking end the speech to specify the speech: the operator can freely specify any microphone to be turned on or off.
2.0 speaking device features:
★ Frequency response: 100HZ-13KHZ.
★ Sensitivity: -44dB ± 2dB
★ Reference speech distance: 20~120cm
★ Countertop removable, removable microphone
★Automatic tracking camera conference system,
★ electronic volume digital display,
★ Limit the number of speakers available
★Mid tube length 500mm
★ Appearance size: 205mmX150mmX55mm
★ Net weight: 0.9kg
2.1 representative unit characteristics
★ Adopt new CNC design.
★ Can speak and listen.
★ The unit is powered by the system host. The input voltage is 24V, which is a safe range.
★ unit with 9P-DIN socket for system "T" connection
★ Built-in high-fidelity speaker and external headphone jack
★Rewable condenser microphone with replaceable windshield
★Microphone rod has an extended type to choose from
★The microphone has a single button (TALK) and indicator light to control the speaking status.
★The microphone head has a ring red aura that can display the microphone speaking status.
2.2 Chairman unit characteristics
★The chairman unit has all the features of the representative unit and has the following features:
★The chairman unit in the system is not restricted by the limit function and can be placed anywhere in the loop.
★The number of chairman units in the system can only be one and the position is not limited.
★ has a set of headphone output jacks and a set of wireless MIC inputs
★ It has the priority function of forcibly cutting off the speaking of the microphone of the attending unit and the prompt sound of the chairman's priority, and is not forcibly cut off by other chairman units.
★With chairman-only mode
2.3 Instructions for using the speaking device:
1. Microphone, super pointing electret MIC
2. Light ring. When the unit is in the speaking state, it always lights up.
3. Unit built-in speaker
4. (LINE) unit extension line socket
5. Unit headphone jack (Φ3.5mm)
6. The representative machine is the recording output jack, the chairman machine clips the microphone input jack (Φ3.5mm)
7. Voting button
8. (PRIO) Chairman Priority button
9. (TALK) microphone speak / close button
10. Thirty-two electronic volume digital display window
11. (VOL+/-) thirty second electronic volume adjustment button
2.3.2 Instructions for use of speaking equipment
220.127.116.11 Representative unit: To speak, press the TALK button. At this time, the light ring light is on, indicating that the speaker is in the speaking state. When the speech is finished, press the TALK button again. At this time, the light ring light is off, indicating that it is in standby. status.
18.104.22.168 Chairman unit: speaking and shutdown are the same representatives; pressing the PRIO button can abort the representative unit of all speaking states.
22.214.171.124 All speaking devices can adjust the volume of the unit through the volume adjustment potentiometer (or digital adjustment button); more functions can be realized by combining the host or software.
126.96.36.199 When voting / election / democratic review, please check in first, then press the corresponding button. The operation can be modified before the voting/election/democracy review ends, and the system will use the last operation as the basis for statistics.
3.0 infrared simultaneous interpretation function:
OBT-6100 launch host:
1. High confidentiality to prevent external malicious interference and eavesdropping.
2. Applicable to small, medium to large international conference halls or outdoor venues.
3. With automatic level control (ALC).
4, super anti-interference ability, free from interference from lighting and wireless communication equipment.
5, the connection