Project Overview: Suzhou University, referred to as Su Da, is located in Suzhou, a famous historical and cultural city in China. It is a key comprehensive university in Jiangsu Province. It is the first batch of leading universities in the national “211 Project” and the “2011 Plan”. Selected as one of the first batch of "National College Students' Innovative Experiment Program", "National Construction of High-level University Public School Graduate Program", "Ministry of Education, Humanities and Social Sciences Key Research Base", "Overseas High-level Talents Introduction Program", and also National Education The “Excellent Doctor Education Training Program”, “Excellent Engineer Education and Training Program”, and “Excellent Legal Talent Education and Training Program” reform pilot universities.
The earliest predecessor of Suzhou University was Soochow University, which was founded in 1900. When the national department was adjusted in 1952, the Soochow University College of Arts and Sciences, Sunan College of Culture and Education, and the Department of Mathematics and Physics of Jiangnan University merged to form the Sunan Teachers College. In the same year, it was renamed Jiangsu. Normal College, which was established at the former Dongwu University; in 1982, Jiangsu Normal University was changed to Suzhou University. Suzhou Sericulture College, Suzhou Silk Institute, Suzhou Medical College, and Nanjing Railway Vocational and Technical College Suzhou Campus were merged into Suzhou University in 1995, 1997, 2000 and 2012.
Suzhou University has three campuses, Tiancihuang Campus, Dushu Lake Campus and Yangcheng Lake Campus. It covers an area of 4058 mu and has a construction area of more than 182 million square meters. The school covers 12 disciplines including philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, management, and art. There are more than 50,000 students in various classes, including 14,460 graduate students and undergraduate students. There are 1,945 international students and 5,223 faculty members, including 5 academicians of the two academies, 1 foreign academician, 12 winners of the "Thousand Talents Plan", 31 "Young People's Plan", and "Changjiang Scholar" Distinguished Professor. Seven people, 13 national outstanding youth fund winners, 17 national outstanding youth fund winners, and 2392 senior high-ranking titles and above.
1, customer needs
The digital IP network broadcast applied in the campus utilizes the advantages of the network communication ITC/IP protocol, and is built based on the existing LAN/WAN network, and no separate wiring is required for installation. With pure digital audio, two-way intercom, hands-free intercom, emergency call, remote call, music broadcast, emergency broadcast and other functions, it solves the problems of large transmission area, difficult transmission, and high audio signal loss.
2, to achieve the function
1. School Broadcasting Room: The core of the IP network broadcasting system, which realizes regular ringing, background music, English listening and listening, and two-way intercom and remote calling with IP network broadcasting terminals. It can also monitor the content broadcast by the broadcasting system. .
2, classroom area: the core area of the school, set up IP network broadcast terminal in each classroom, remote control operation, realize network courseware playback, with the function of fast positioning and repeating, repeating and shifting voice rooms.
3. Broadcast notification: The leading office can conduct broadcast intercom or shouting. It can control the broadcast of the broadcast room center to realize the function of leading remote broadcast notification.
4. Sports field broadcasting: The main place for student activities, to realize the broadcasting needs of morning exercises and sports games, to realize the leadership remote speech in the playground broadcasting room; to have outdoor wireless operation, remote wireless broadcasting and other functions, to meet the outdoor square, sports field and other areas.
5. Campus Radio Station: For students to listen to campus radio during leisure time, learn more about campus information and enrich students' campus life.
6. Fire emergency broadcast: When an emergency situation occurs, the emergency broadcast information can be played in time. Other functions of the public address system (background music, general broadcast, etc.) will be suspended, and the emergency evacuation group will be quickly opened to guide the evacuation direction; The emergency broadcast status is released.
7. Sub-control management: Managers and leaders can log in to the broadcast system management page in their own offices without having to go to the computer room to play music, notify the release and management.