The application of the broadcasting system on campus is very extensive. Every school needs to use radio to broadcast radio gymnastics, eye exercises, notices and ring tones. The wide application of computer multimedia technology has brought an epoch-making revolution to the campus broadcasting system. The function of the campus broadcasting system is no longer limited to the function of public broadcasting. The new demands of English listening teaching and examination in modern teaching rely only on traditional public broadcasting. Already not satisfied. The school has stable and reliable requirements for the broadcasting system, powerful functions, clear sound quality, convenient operation, automatic playback, point-by-point, zone control, and high degree of intelligence. The school hopes to tailor its own situation and specific requirements to provide personalized design services. At present, the broadcasting systems of our schools are very different. There are generally several types:
1. The computer room has a simple sound-amplifying device, the terminal uses a large-sized speaker, and the line uses a pull audio cable. Poor sound quality, single function, generally used in schools in remote mountains.
2. The equipment room uses constant pressure amplifiers, mixers and other equipment, wall-mounted speakers for indoor terminals, outdoor sound columns for outdoor use, lawn speakers, etc., and the lines use audio lines. The sound quality is general, the wiring is cumbersome, the area is changed, and the addressing control needs to be re-routed.
3, the computer room with FM modulator, audio matrix and other equipment, the terminal uses a fixed frequency point FM speaker, the line uses CATV network transmission. There are many devices, which is not convenient for multi-channel playback. Partitioning, addressing control additionally provides a control line.
4. The computer room uses a wireless FM transmitter, and the terminal uses a wireless FM receiver, which uses a wireless transmission method. It requires the approval of the non-committee, pays a certain fee each year, and is vulnerable to outside interference.
5. The computer room uses a computer to receive the demodulation box in an IP mode. It is based on campus LAN transmission, but the cost is too high, and the network speed and bandwidth are required. The number of users is small.
6. The equipment room adopts frequency modulation mode, distributed multi-channel FSK data encoding and transmission, and the terminal adopts multi-frequency automatic frequency conversion to receive FM speakers. The audio signal and the FSK addressing control signal are transmitted coaxially based on the existing CATV network of the school. Realize the "first line" and multi-network. The speaker uses a high and low frequency crossover 2-unit speaker, and the sound quality is almost CD.
In response to the current situation of schools around the country, the use of expensive networks to transmit broadcasts, and now the economic affordability is not affordable for every school. For schools that used to install fixed-pressure broadcasts, it was impossible to install the original products in a few years, and the functions could no longer meet the needs of modern teaching. At present, almost all schools have CATV networks. If you can make full use of the existing network, you can reduce costs and achieve multi-network integration and management.
System Features The system uses frequency modulation technology, audio signals and control signals can be transmitted through the existing closed-circuit television network. They work independently and do not interfere with each other.
(1), the unique arbitrary partition function, abandon the traditional physical sense of partitioning mode, according to the needs of the partition broadcast, each terminal can be set to broadcast in different areas according to the needs. Independent control and any combination of multiple zones (up to 256 zones) can be achieved.
(2) Each point can be independently addressed to achieve point-to-point control, control the channel of any grade or any class speaker, and can be independently switched or fully open.
(3), the system capacity is infinite: the receiving device is not limited by the number, and can be increased at will.
(4) Powerful channel management: Users can configure 4 or 6 channel multi-unit combinations according to actual needs, and each point can be attributed to different channel management to realize simultaneous playback of multiple sets of programs.
(5), beautiful sound quality: FM audio range is 30HZ-15KHZ, the distortion is small, generally 0.7%; while the constant pressure broadcast system audio range is 200HZ-12KHZ, the distortion is 10%;
The system integrates intelligent automatic addressing of broadcast terminals, intelligent partitioning, foreign language listening test, digital sound source management, multi-channel broadcasting and other advanced functions. Since its launch, it has become the best ideal product for each teaching unit to achieve foreign language teaching, listening test, timed automatic broadcasting and ringing.